Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Life of a bored person.

So... this'll be a boring blog written by a bored person trying to bore everyone else.

The 'Life' of a boring person is pretty simple really, we wake up, we eat, we do mostly nothing until dinner, then do mostly nothing until we get too tired of doing mostly nothing and fall asleep. The days go by quite fast for bored people. I'll be honest though, it's not like I have nothing I can do at all, I COULD read up on things I'll probably be studying in the near future. If only I weren't so damn lazy.

The weather... oh...  the weather is shit. Raining every single day. Don't really like going out when its raining out, wet shoes, wet roads, and humidity feels reaallly uncomfortable.

I guess for now this bored person will continue being bored.

Ugh.. I'm bored.

3 comments:

  1. This is the kind of things we don't see in Hollywood blockbusters. Normal people have fairly boring lives ! It's just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When i get bored i usually just browse youtube
    Also please turn of Captcha

    ReplyDelete