Tuesday, March 8, 2011

07/03/11 - A daily post.

First day of school. Went to school at 8, about 5 mins late, no big deal. the class ended at 8.40 with another class at 10.30. So went out, had breakfast, visited the gas station and rested a bit at home. Went back at 10.30... waited 10 mins... lecture theater still empty. turns out the lectured was cancelled, and there was a notice at the door I failed to read. I did notice it, just didn't read. sigh. ah well, went back home to watch top gear and house then fell asleep, woke up, cooked lunch, watched Yogi Bear while eating. It was alright...

At night went with friends to dinner again, had nothing to cook my beef with. : | Hand out at my place for a bit after that.

Ah... life with internet, so much time can be wasted away doing meaningless stuff.

14 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I can spend almost half a day surfing the internet on the weekend sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can spend the hole night just procastinating! hahah.

    nice post, tho it sucks to arrive late (even 5 minutes) the first day hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get lost online...usually on YouTube...for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tv, food, and internet, is there anything better in life?

    ReplyDelete
  5. internet is a blessing and a curse.. but so much pron is unbeatable XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss my days at the uni, so much spare time! now I have NONE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your life sounds as meaningless as mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did nothing all day yesterday, I need to get outside some more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haha. That's the best kind of life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen students in my class doing everything from playing games, going on facebook, and playing poker with real money in college. The Internet is truly a revolution because we can finally have what we want at our fingertips. Great post by the way, keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to love that feeling when I would walk up to a class I was dreading only to find out it had been cancelled. Great, great feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This "stuff" could be a highly-payed job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I poke a lot about the internet. i know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  14. And blogger take us a lot of time!

    ReplyDelete