Monday, March 21, 2011

20/03/11 - A daily post.

I've been playing quite a bit of SC2 lately, still suck at it. My friend would come over and we would play it all day. Keep getting owned in bronze league. sigh... I suck at SC2. Need to learn to deal with rushes.

I think my classes haven't gone into full swing yet, I'm quite free, no assignments or anything. Not that I'm hoping for some. : |

I went to town for dinner last night, decided on Pizza Hut. We were stupid for choosing that. Idiots. There were obviously better place for pizza.


Now... when we reached there and took a seat there was still food scraps and stuff on the table, so I waved for a waitress to come clean up what happened next was just blew my mind, the bitch took a dry cloth over and just threw everything to the ground. WTF?! ...now...moving on.

After much deliberation(30 minutes), we ordered 2 large pizzas and a pitcher of soda and waited another 30 minutes for the pizza, and when it came...when it came... ... ... just wtf?


You call that a Super Supreme?!

We were starving by then, so just we just ate it instead of having to wait another 30 mimutes, it was already 9.30 at night at this point. the super supreme was supposed to have green peppers, we just assumed they ran out but no, the next pizza that came did have it. Just screw it, we decided never to go to a pizza hut in Miri EVER again. fuck that.

That was the worst experience I've ever had with any pizza. that thing wasn't cheap too, it was same price as the awesome bacon ham pizza we had the week before.

ah well... we went home after that, decided to play some poker, we only played for 30 minutes with some friend's friends, I won RM20 there, covered my meal. Then I went home and played SC2 some more, and finally bed at 5.30AM.

Woke up the next day at 1.30PM, my internet upgrade has still not been implemented, gonna call to complain soon. lazy bastards, how hard could it be... a few clicks on the computer.

ah...so much rage... til next time. This will be a lousy read.

18 comments:

  1. pizza hut... keeping it classy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continue to play SC2. It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand how Pizza Huts stay in business, everyone I have ever been to has been gross and poor service. The only time I went when in college was because the pizza buffet was cheap and good. But having to hassle the staff to at least put bread sticks out is a pain. I guess they get by on baseball and soccer teams?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the people i know who work at pizza hut have given up, hence the working at pizza hut.



    randomramblingggg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure why the Pizza Hut in your area offered bad service. Pizza Hut here always offers top notch service and their Pizzas taste the same through the years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pizza makes me really hungry! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow man, life a bored person? not even, CS2 and pizza, thats like heaven for me. lol you sure know how to live it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm Pizza, so hungry! nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pizza looks tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yummy I want pizza

    ReplyDelete