Thursday, March 31, 2011

30/3/11 - A daily post.

Nothing much happened today, slept really late (6AM) again and went through all my classes sleepy as a koala.

Luckily I have enough experience of being sleepy that I was successful in NOT falling asleep during class although nothing really got into the brain. Went home at about 3PM, invited sisters to lunch, needed to wait for them to finish up their assignments, so I power napped for an hour, really really hungry when we finally went to eat. Phew... while we were out I went shopping for supplies(snacks). Its mostly just crackers, I likethem a lot. <3  

Healthier snacks I guess.

I have no idea if these are available anywhere else but Malaysia, but if you see them I suggest you give the peanut butter one a try. :)

After that, went to play some basketball, I'm terrible at it, so I was just shooting some hoops. Fun fun fun fun. Went home for a quick shower then went out again for dinner.

It was a restaurant we went to before, but we wanted to order something new, thus we called for the menu, lol ensues. haha

Pork Kingdom?

Turns out, there were a bunch of 'Lord of the Pork Chop'. Of course we had to order one, the Special one, so I could feel special. : | All hail the Lord of the Pork Chop. It was quite nice... unsurprisingly.

...and that's about it for the day.

---ah yeah, watching  a lot of youtube videos in 720p since my connection got upgraded, they're awesome, been watching the TSL(Starcraft 2 tournament) and wow the games are awesome. I'm certainly loving it. 

39 comments:

  1. I love those crackers!!!! OMG i didn't think anyone else knew about them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked the label, apparently from the Philippines. Good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those crackers are good I have had them before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm terrible at Basketball also but I always end up playing it for some reason lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i might start another blog and call it "sesame lord of the pork chop"

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've had a more interesting day then I have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pork chop lords.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lord of Pork Chops, it certainly felt and tasted good when we are eating it! =P

    Nom Nom Nom Nom !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So funny. I wonder what they intended to say.

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks damn tasty, need a 6 pack of those!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pork Kingdom....that's comedy gold

    ReplyDelete
  12. now i know why people take pictures of the menu when i go out to a restaurant.lol jk. i never tried the crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yup, they're from the Philippines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i dont know what prop chop lords are :( sorry, but you article made me feel fucking hungryyy haahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. What was pork chop lord?? What did it look/taste like?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was actually WONDERING if I read that right. I'm like...Lord of the Pork Chop? Huh? O_o

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol lord of the pork chops. your day isn't that boring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. magic cream? is that like toast bread with cream on the inside? im so curious to try them now ughhh! lol where can one get suck intreging snacks?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Pork Kingdom, that just made me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  20. i like your blog. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  21. Magic Creams sound delicious
    Glad I still have this blog on my morning coffee. Please check out mine?
    http://clearthepit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like your blog... funny when i´m boring!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I liked the videos great incorporation!

    Please follow my blog!

    katofinance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete