Wednesday, March 30, 2011

29/3/11 - A daily post.

Woke up today at 8 and tested the internet speed was the first thing I did, and wow....finally got upgraded after 2 weeks of waiting, well better late than never I guess. : |

Did a presentation for class, it was alright, thank god we did several practice run, I'm terrible at presenting anything. Class lasted until 3.30PM but my mind was on my internet connection, was thinking of how to utilize it fully.

Downloaded a couple of things with it,  my BitComet is acting up, all my past and current tasks disappeared, not too big of a deal but would still love to have them there, then went to sleep. I was quite sleep deprived cause of the blackout early in the morning just when I was about to sleep at 3AM. It was a long nap, woke up at 10PM and went to McDonalds for food since there isn't anything else open cept burger stalls and a pakistani place nearby...didn't know THAT was open until I was heading back. meh...McD was fine. I do try not to eat it too often, maybe once a month.

How often do blackouts happen where you live? Here, its almost monthly, sometimes worse, annoying stuff.

26 comments:

  1. I would alwyas stress so much before a presentation. Glad it went well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, we get blackouts not too often. Such as once every four months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. Man. I hate when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Actually like mcds, i like the nuggets from there.not many blackouts though, and i live in the Desert

    ReplyDelete
  5. not too often here fortunately

    ReplyDelete
  6. never any blackouts here where I live. better stay that way too :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. blackouts? get some real sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  8. blackouts man, thats serious business.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like my life. Minus the blackouts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I can ever remember a black out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I live in the sticks. the power dosent go off too much. but when it does it's a face worse then death.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I havent had a blackout in over a year..wow, monthly? Thats like living in a 3rd world country...

    ReplyDelete
  13. My internet has sucked forever.

    ReplyDelete
  14. bit comet what about utorrent? Oh well to each their own. Hope the new internet works out. BTW I am following you haha and willing to follow others who comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a fun day? That aside, it's good to see that your internet is up and running well. I really ought do the same with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't remember the last blackout, fortunately!

    ReplyDelete
  17. heee... it's always the usual as in Sabah, or have you forgotten?

    btw... I applied for 4Mbps too.. hopefully the streamyx guy will coem xD

    ReplyDelete
  18. no blackouts where I am, but unfortunately turning our air conditioner on causes the power to go out (presumably theres a short circuit or something) which means no air conditioning for moi :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good to hear your pres went well! Come check me out, alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I do ponder why a black out kept you awake ;) And we get them when ever a big winter snow storm rolls through.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Its hot and humid where I'm from, sleeping without a fan or air-conditioner is uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Took two weeks of waiting for the upgraded? sheesh thats some time.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I need my internet to be upgraded.

    ReplyDelete